Congratulations to Mt. Notre Dame, OHSAA Division 1 State Volleyball Champions!
Congratulations to Erica Schloemer (Seton) our Cross Country Runner of the Year. Erica's winning time was 19:20.2 at the Kings Island Golf Club course.
Congratulations to Ursuline Academy our Team Champions.
- 1st Ursuline 59
- 2nd St. Ursula 69
- 3rd Seton 81
- 4th Mercy 84
- 5th McAuley 87
- 6th Mt. Notre Dame 155
Congratulations to the Ursuline Lions - winners of the 2015 GGCL Golf Tournament. The tournament medalist was Olivia McCloy from Ursuline!
- Ursuline 337
- St. Ursula 343
- McAuley 356
- Mercy 376
- Mt. Notre Dame 376
- Seton 384
Congratulations to Annie Heffernan (SUA), the LaRosa's Female Athlete of the Year!!! (was also a LaRosa's MVP finalist last year as a junior)
Track & Field
- USA track All-American
- 2014 and 2015 OHSAA champion in the 1600 run, this past season posting a 4:48.39 time
- 2015 OHSAA champion in the 3200
- Ranked as the nation's top runner in the 3200 in the class of 2015
- Named 2014 and 2015 GGCL Track Runner of the Year
- Cincinnati Div. I Track Runner of the Year
- 2014 Regional Champion
- Named Cincinnati Cross Country Runner of the Year by both the Enquirer and the Women's Sports Association
- Named 1st team all-city in cross country four times
- Won the OHSAA Cross Country championship her junior year becoming St. Ursula's first-ever cross country state champion
- Named Ohio Gatorade Cross Country Runner of the Year
Annie will continue her running excellence at the University of Notre Dame!
The GGCL is proud of our three athletes nominated for the LaRosa's Athlete of the Year award.
Annie Heffernan, St. Ursula: Cross Country, Track
Sydney Lofquist, Ursuline: Swimming
Margo Wolf, Mt. Notre Dame: Volleyball