Congratulations to Annie Heffernan (SUA), the LaRosa's Female Athlete of the Year!!! (was also a LaRosa's MVP finalist last year as a junior)
Track & Field
- USA track All-American
- 2014 and 2015 OHSAA champion in the 1600 run, this past season posting a 4:48.39 time
- 2015 OHSAA champion in the 3200
- Ranked as the nation's top runner in the 3200 in the class of 2015
- Named 2014 and 2015 GGCL Track Runner of the Year
- Cincinnati Div. I Track Runner of the Year
- 2014 Regional Champion
- Named Cincinnati Cross Country Runner of the Year by both the Enquirer and the Women's Sports Association
- Named 1st team all-city in cross country four times
- Won the OHSAA Cross Country championship her junior year becoming St. Ursula's first-ever cross country state champion
- Named Ohio Gatorade Cross Country Runner of the Year
Annie will continue her running excellence at the University of Notre Dame!
The GGCL is proud of our three athletes nominated for the LaRosa's Athlete of the Year award.
Annie Heffernan, St. Ursula: Cross Country, Track
Sydney Lofquist, Ursuline: Swimming
Margo Wolf, Mt. Notre Dame: Volleyball
Congratulations to Seton the 2015 GGCL Track & Field Champions!
McAuley has captured the softball title with a perfect 10-0 league record and Mt. Notre Dame also posted a perfect record of 5-0 to capture the Lacrosse title. Seton captured the Track & Field title! Congratulations to all the teams on a great season!
GGCL Athletes honored by the GCNKWSA:
- Naomi Davenport, Basketball, Mt. Notre Dame
- Annie Heffernan, Cross Country, St. Ursula
- Carolyn Markley, Golf, St. Ursula
- Sydney Lofquist, Swimming, Ursuline
- Margo Wolf, Volleyball, Mt. Notre Dame